**Still under construction**
Types of educational programming we are looking to include:
- Demonstrations that shows a particular technique or concept and allowing questions from participants.
- Lectures on a specific topic or concept.
- Discussions lead by a presenter on a specific topic or concept.
- Workshops with hands-on experience where skills/concepts are taught, learned, and practiced.
We will have both 1.5-hour and 30 minute time slots this year. Longer time slots are for more traditional types of programming (e.g. Fireplay; Playing with Bigger vs Smaller Body Types; Rope for the Less Flexible or Mobility Challenged), whereas the shorter time slots are for quick topics (e.g. Before, During, and After Care; Flagging–Keys, Hankies, Laces; Relationship Structures/Dynamics).
- Acceptance of at least 1.5 hours total programming, presenter will be offered discounted full weekend registration ($50) for up to four (4) people.
- Acceptance of at least 3 hours total programming, presenter will be offered one (1) complimentary full weekend registration and discounted full weekend registration ($50) for up to four (4) people.
- Acceptance of at least 4.5 hours total programming, presenter will be offered two (2) complimentary full weekend registrations and discounted full weekend registration ($50) for up to four (4) people.
Presenters are responsible for their own meals (except those which are included in registration), transportation costs, and incidental expenses (firewood, ice, etc.).
There is no limit on programming submissions; however, submission does not guarantee acceptance. We are looking for a wide span of programming. Giving us a variety of options is a good idea.
If you are interested in becoming a presenter, please first fill out the Presenter Application. If you have a Co-Presenter, please have them fill out a separate application. Once the application has been submitted, please fill out a Programming Submission form for each of the demonstrations, lectures, discussions, or workshops you are submitting for consideration.
Questions can be directed to Programming Director, email@example.com